Why wouldn't you connect or transfer your NBN internet connection to us?
1. "The whole Fibre and NBN internet thing sounds too confusing"
It's actually very simple. Drop us an email or call us and we will perform a Service Qualification for you to check the status of your address.
The NBNCo are rolling out the Fibre Network right now and as soon as they do so in your area they will let you know.
All you need to do then is choose a Retail Service Provider (RSP) like NewSprout and we'll guide you the rest of the way.
We will find out if there is a Network Termination Device (NTD) already installed at your premises or what still needs to be done and inform you every step of the way.
2. "But once I signup won't I have to still do anything"
These are the steps to hassle free NBN Internet with NewSprout:
1. Place your order with us online and send through proof of your address.
2. We'll advise you of the appointment date for the internet connection to take place.
3. You can then update your Router with the new username and password (we'll send the details and talk you through it).
Or even easier, opt for our pre-configured Router option, and we'll set it up, deliver it ready to simply plug-in!
3. "Do I need a new modem/router?"
No, not a new one, the one you currently use for your ADSL connection is usually fine - unless it is very old :-)
If it's a brand new connection and you don't have a router yet, then you will need to get one. We can supply and deliver it already setup.
Note: you can use your modem/router for your new NBN connection, but if you're buying a new one, you only need a "router" (not a modem).
4. "Do I need a telephone line"
No, unless you want one.
If you don't need a phone anymore, you can simply get rid of it.
5. "What speed should I get"
Have a look at the speed options when signing up, it explains what may be right for you.
6. "This will probably cost more than I'm paying at the moment"
It shouldn't whether you're on ADSL or NBN with another provider.
We're very competitive so it should be cheaper or very similar, but most importantly, no contracts!
7. "I'll have to call up my current provider anyway to Transfer my internet"
Nope. You'll only have to call them up or email them to cancel once you're connected with us.
8. "I'm in a contract with my current provider"
It is exactly the reason we offer no contracts, to give you flexibility.
You may need to wait it out and signup once your contract with them expires. Or if you're nearing the end of your contract, check what kind of cancellation fee they would charge you.
9. "I'm in a bundle and I don't want to lose my email address with my current provider"
Our Broadband will cost the same or less than you currently pay (even with your bundled discount). All of our plans have NO CONTRACTS, in other words, no 24-month lock-in at a fixed rate that doesn't adapt to market changes! You can keep your phone and mobile in your bundle with your current provider, which means you'll still get a discount on those, and this also means you'll be able to keep your email address with them.
If you don't have an email address we also provide you with an email address. Or check out our hosting plans too.
10. "So how is the billing going to work"
There is a small setup fee (remember, no contracts, cancellations or early terminations), only the small setup fee.
Then we bill you your monthly fee on the 27th of each month, generating your invoice 10 days before that on the 17th. Your first month may be a smaller or bigger amount, it is pro-rata until the end of the month or the end of the following month.
If you want to cancel your service, you can do so at any time before the 17th of the month. We will then stop invoicing you at the end of that month on the 27th.
Please let us know if you need any help or advice.